HCL Foundation flags off Sports for Change Team Bus in Chennai under flagship program, Sports for Change
An effort to recognizing young potential sporting talents and nurturing the students to enhance their skills
• HCL Foundation (HCLF), the Corporate Social Responsibility arm of HCL Technologies, has flagged off a Sports for change (SFC) team Bus in Chennai, Tamil Nadu under its flagship program Sports for Change 티플 무료 다운로드. The SFC team bus will enable students to travel and participate in competitions, attend coaching and training around the city. Furthermore, the bus will also help to promote campaigns and spread awareness about sports in the communities and schools 55회 백상예술대상 다운로드.
• The ‘Sports For Change’ team bus was flagged off by Ms. Nidhi Pundhir, Director HCL Foundation and Mr. Alvin Raj, Inspector of Police, Kannagi Nagar, at the Kannagi Nagar Playground in Chennai in the presence of Fr 다운로드. Leo, Director Don Bosco Anbu Illam, Mr. Mohan Kumar Raja, Indian Olympic Athlete. Mr. Bopanna, International Basketball Player and Mr. Gold M Rajendran, Joint Secretary, Tamil Nadu Amateur Kabaddi Association of Tamil Nadu 다운로드. During the event, sports achievers were felicitated from HCL Foundation’s Sports for Change initiative.
• HCL Foundation under its Sports for Change special initiative aims at enabling balanced participation, excellence and holistic development through a high-quality and inclusive sporting experience for children and youth from disadvantaged communities 통 메모리즈 2 다운로드. The aim of Sports for Change, is to promote grass root sports among the young talents from the most difficult circumstance and deserving communities.
• Sports for Change, HCL Foundation’s special initiative, works toward achieving the following objectives:
o Harnessing the positive transformative potential of sports by bridging the access-gap and promoting participation in sports at the grassroots (right to play)
o Promoting play or sports at grassroots, youth to help achieve larger development goals (linking sports with development outcomes)
o Empowering young leaders from disadvantaged communities by channelizing their energy toward play and sports (creating role models)
• Since its inception in 2015 as a volunteer-led initiative in Chennai, HCL Foundation’s Sports for Change has supported 21,000+ athletes across India 대법원 양식 다운로드.
Quote of Ms. Nidhi Pundhir, Director, HCL Foundation
“We are delighted to have flagged off this SFC team Bus today. HCL Foundation believes in the holistic development of an individual and sports can be a great enabler and sports is an integral part of education pps download. Through our various flagship events, foundation has been continuously working to enrich the lives of people who come from disadvantaged backgrounds. With Sports for Change, HCL Foundation aims at building strong foundation of life for children living in most difficult circumstances, including the ones living in the slums, at the grassroot level to strengthen and empower them to face the challenges of the future 우분투 빠른 다운로드. We believe, this initiative will further enhance the effectiveness of the initiative.”